Feel free to look around our website and see what is happening. Our weekly homily and bulletins are available for viewing as well, so check back often.
If you would like more information, to register at our parish, or offer a name of a person who is home bound, please feel free to contact us at (269) 342-0621.
- Saturday Evening: 4:15 p.m.
- Sunday: 9:00 a.m.; 12:00 p.m.*
- (* marks Extraordinary Form Masses)
- Mon., Tues., Thurs., Fri.*, Sat.* 8:00 a.m.
- Wed. 6:00 p.m.
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help Novena is recited following the Tuesday 8:00 a.m. Mass.
Holy Hour & Confessions:
- Friday at 6:00 p.m.
Sacrament of Reconciliation:
- Wed.: 5:30 p.m.
- Sat.: 3:45 p.m.
- Sun.: 8:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.
Until all confessions are heard.
St. Mary’s is happy to schedule your Intentions for a Mass or the Sanctuary Lamp throughout the year. Every effort is made to accommodate a specific date if requested. Contact Jeff via e-mail, or call 342-0621.